File upload & download through HTTP - Security
Access your remote files from your Android, Swing or JavaFX application without compromising security:
- Supports encryption with SSL/TLS.
- Enables to force the use of an encrypted http Secure connection prior to sending login & password to the Server Manager.
- Supports strong authentication using cryptography.
- Supports connections through client side proxy.
- Supports end-to-end http session encryption using AES 256bit.
- Allows to define any server side authentication mechanism.
- Full security configuration through programmable server rules in Java.
- Allows to filter IP, RPC requests types, client usernames.
- Enables fine granularity analysis of RPC calls before allowing effective server side execution.
- Allows to send alerts when an unauthorized RPC call is detected.
- Allows to immediately discard and revoke a client login when an unauthorized RPC call is detected.